Wednesday 24 October 2018

my carnival art and craft plan

Name: Liam
Carnival Craft/Art

Task:
Your task is to design and make a piece of craft or art that we hope you will buy back at the Frankley Carnival.
Who am I making it for?
Me my mum and dad

Criteria:
  • $5 maximum price
  • Cheapish to make
  • Smallish in size
  • Make something you will be proud of

Questions you may have:


Planning:
Before you start making, you will need to submit a plan on what you want to make. Use the template below. This is to ensure your product will be of as high quality as possible.

Carnival Craft/Art Plan

My name:
Liam
My idea (describe):
A light out of a battery
Find an image that might match what it looks like:
Resources I need:
A battery,tape,wire,mini light bulb,paint,led lights and wood
Approximate price I might buy it back for:
$4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment